Online purchase of passes
Festival passes — Online sale regulations
- Online sale of festival passes is organized by BIURO KULTURY (Legionów 121/3, 87-100 Toruń).
- Sale is limited by the amount of festival passes. Orders will be accepted as long as there are passes available, subject to provisions of point 10 below.
- Festival pass gives admission to all screenings during the 8th International Film Festival TOFIFEST, provided the capacity of hall is taken into consideration. The owner must collect an entrance ticket at the box office.
- One person can order only one festival pass.
- Festival pass is personal. It is issued on the basis of buyer’s first and last name.
- Festival pass cannot be transferred to another person.
- Festival pass cannot be returned.
- The price of a festival pass purchased online between 10 May and 10 June is: 80 PLN – reduced, 100 PLN – regular.
- Payment for festival passes should be tranferred to the organizer’s bank account: ING Bank Śląski, 62105019791000002306633484 within 24 hours from making an order. The date of making a payment is decisive.
- Orders without payment shall not be considered.
- Purchase will be confirmed via e-mail within 7 days from the moment payment is booked to the Foundation account.
- Purchased festival passes can be collected at the Festival Centre [Baj Pomorski Theatre, Baj Pomorski, Piernikarska 9, Toruń] from 25 June 2010.
- Duplicates of festival passes and packages will not be issued.
- The organizers reserve the right to stop the sale at any time without being obliged to give any reasons for this respect.
More information on festival passes,
packages and tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org.